Space International is the team of courageous, empathetic, passionate and vibrant tech talents who create banking platform with superior customer experience, placing a special focus on differentiating by design, customer care, price transparency, and instant service delivery.
Our courage and winning spirit help us reach incredible results — Space was first launched in Georgia as a neo-bank in a record time of eight months in 2018 and, later in 2020, in Uzbekistan under the brand name TBC Uz. Our employees are at the heart of our success, and we are agile enough for your ideas to make a difference and big enough for your career to grow.
We are looking for Strategy Analyst at Space International!
Main Responsibilities and requirements:
- Financial and operational analysis of international businesses (Payme, TBC Bank Uzbekistan, Space International).
- Define strategy and strategic initiatives with relevant counter areas based on analysis
- Tracking strategic initiatives
- Analysis of different markets and companies for potential expansion
- Analyze and evaluate plans and initiatives to enable strategic recommendations and issue resolution.
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English and Russian
What We Offer:
- Full support and career-development resources to maximize your potential along our career journey
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company-paid for every employee’s medical insurance
- Benefits and incentives to stay healthy and fit
- English language classes
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Hybrid working model, ensuring a good work-life balance
- Junk Fridays, fruit days, terrace BBQs, and many more
Location: 47 Ilia Chavchavadze Av. Tbilisi, Georgia