Supersonic is looking for a talented Marketing Creative Producer to join our in-house Superworks creative team.
Who are we?
Supersonic Studios is a mobile game publisher and studio.We’re an inspired, creative, and dedicated group that loves making games as much as we love playing them. We have 10+ years of game growth experience and a game portfolio you’d be proud to contribute to. With us, you’ll learn about game development while developing your skills alongside the best in the business.
Our super hits you might know: Bridge Race, Hide ‘N Seek, Join Clash, Tall Man Run, Stacky Dash, My Mini Mart, Going Balls and others with over than 150M installs EACH!
Role & Responsibilities
- Participate In the ideation process for our creatives in sync with other producers and designers.
- Run creative tests across biggest UA networks in sync with our UA team
- Help with visualizing creative test results for designers
- Conduct mobile game market research and trends, benchmark competitors
- Help with ideas for creatives based on the collected data
- Partner effectively with our Creative and User Acquisition teams to help drive millions of users DAILY all around the world
- You have a creative mindset
- You are passionate about social networks and you regularly use TikTok and Instagram.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a creative problem solver and multi-tasker!
- You have the ability to change directions quickly based on team needs.
- You have a passion for new knowledge, highly motivated to learn.
- You speak and write English (B1+)
- Would be a big advantage experience with the main advertising networks: Facebook, Google Ads, Tik Tok, etc.
- Basic understanding of how Photoshop/After Effect/etc work
Benefits of working with us:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Opportunity to attend WeWork coworkings in Warsaw (on demand);
- 4 additional Friday-days off during the year;
- Paid vacation — 20 business days per year, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Equipment provision;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Partially compensated educational costs (for courses, certifications, professional events, etc.);
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- English and Polish courses — 2 times a week (at the pandemic time — remotely);
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events.
If you like to be a part of building stunning ads experiences we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.