eMoney is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Senior Backend .Net Developer.
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Reports to: Head of IT
Working schedule: full time
About the Company: eMoney is the first and the largest multicurrency, online wallet and payment service provider in Georgia. It was founded 15 years ago and provides its service to more than one million users.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using dotnet technologies, RDBMS and AWS ecosystem.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code that comply with the industry standards.
- Identifying and handling technical risk and issues.
- Write documentations for existing and new projects.
- Mentor junior developers and provide guidance on software development best practices.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality and standards are maintaining.
- Analyze business edge cases and technical limitations.
- 5+ years of experience in software development using dotnet technologies.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good understanding of relational database principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of code versioning system
- Experience with web services development (SOAP, REST, WCF)
- Strong understanding of security codding patterns, such as input validations, output encoding
- error handling and logging, to prevent security vulnerabilities such as OWASP list.
- Working experience with financial ecosystems.
- Familiarity with IIS, Docker, Linux/Unix
- Understanding of microservices architecture and deployment using containers.
- Knowledge of AWS services and architecture.
- Experience with threat modeling exercises to identify potential security risk and vulnerabilities in applications.
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualification match the requirements, are welcome to submit their CV in English or Georgian language. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the response.