Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Poland — Any location
We are looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join our team!
Work at Exadel — Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2700+ employees in development centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values.
About Our Customer:
This customer is changing the future of digital cinema. Their solutions draw all elements of cinema operations and content services together into a single, automated workflow, tailored precisely for clients’ requirements. The customer’s products are in use in 65 different countries, making them the leading digital cinema solution provider. Our customer portfolio includes all of the major Hollywood studios (Disney, Fox, Warner Brothers, Sony, Universal & Paramount) and most of the worlds biggest cinema chains (Cinemark, Cineplex, Odeon, Vue).
About Our Project:
We need to customize the product for the US market. This project is already established, and we have two Scrum teams already working on the project. Now we’re creating the 3rd team.
The customer also provides services for screen advertising sales companies (i.e., those that sell the advertising that you see before the movie starts). This product is a complete management system for the sale, scheduling, delivery, and financial reconciliation of advertising.
- 2+ years of experience with Java11
- Good knowledge of Spring IoC
- Knowledge of MySQL
- UI technology experience where Vaadin is preferable
- Strong analytical skills
- Being a team player, good communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
Nice to have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or applied mathematics
- Experience with AWS Lambda and/or API Gateway is a big plus
English level: Intermediate+.
- Produce code using Java best practices
- Develop the front and back end of the project
- Collaborate with the cross-functional development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimize implementation and usability
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity
- Collaborate with management to determine priorities and risks associated with projects
- Ensure all relevant processes, procedures, and product documentation is up to date
- Participate in all aspects of the product, including design, development, deployment, and maintenance
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments