Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R& D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn).
About the role:
Orca Security is building a challenging, interesting, and a high pace evolving product that is changing the cloud-security landscape. We are growing and looking for talented, highly-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player to join us. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud. We hold a real passion for the latest technology trends and strive to incorporate these technologies in our product. You will be a senior developer responsible for the development and improvement of software products.
On a typical day you’ll be responsible for:
- New features development;
- Conducting code-review;
- Creating the architecture, you can choose tools to work with;
- An opportunity to influence on product decisions.
- Experience with React, Redux, Saga, Styled Components, Jest;
- Self-motivated and passionate attitude;
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively;
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting abilities;
- Team player mindset and a great sense of humor;
- English level — Intermediate+.
- Work experience in product companies;
- Experience in managing small teams/desire to develop yourself in this direction;
- Understanding of the UX, the ability to offer alternative solutions to the problem.
Benefits of working with us:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Opportunity to attend WeWork coworkings in Warsaw (on demand);
- Paid vacation — 20 business days per year, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Equipment provision;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Partially compensated educational costs (for courses, certifications, professional events, etc.);
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- English and Polish courses — 2 times a week (at the pandemic time — remotely);
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events.