Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
About the role:
Orca Security is building a challenging, interesting, and a high pace evolving product that is changing the cloud-security landscape. We are growing and looking for talented, highly-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player to join us. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud. We hold a real passion for the latest technology trends and strive to incorporate these technologies in our product. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products.
Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
On a typical day you’ll:
- Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best solution
- Implement new requirements within our Agile delivery methodology while following our established architectural principles
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications and anticipate potential errors/issue
- Provides input into the architecture and design of the product; collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way
- Develop expertise of AWS, Azure, and GCP products and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
- 4+ years Python development experience
- Knowledge/Experience designing and implementing data-intensive systems
- Experienced in working with micro-service architecture & cloud-native services
- Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Self-motivated and passionate attitude
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player mindset and a great sense of humor
- Knowledge of Cyber Security domain — Advantage
- Experience with big data analysis e.g. Spark, AWS/Azure, Map Reduce, ElasticSearch (Advantage)
Benefits of working with us:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team
- Opportunity to attend WeWork coworkings in Warsaw (on demand)
- Paid vacation — 20 business days per year, 100% sick leave payment
- 5 sick days per year
- Equipment provision
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions
- Partially compensated educational costs (for courses, certifications, professional events, etc.)
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period)
- English and Polish courses — 2 times a week (at the pandemic time — remotely)
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events