Customertimes is expanding its Microsoft Business Solutions Practice and hiring an experienced MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Consultant. Our consultants are self-motivated, possess strong problem-solving skills, and have a passion for crafting great solutions based on wide experience and talent that enables quality software delivery. They understand the best approach to architecture and development by blending technologies and methodologies appropriate to the task.
The goal is to contribute to the clients' long-lasting success and expand our business. As a Consultant, you will have an opportunity to proudly play a consultant role in projects and share your experience, and mentor others.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant and proven end-to-end implementation experience in Dynamics CRM.
- Working knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Apps).
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of at least a couple of functionalities from Sales, Customer Service and Field Service, Marketing, and Customer Insights.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates, and add-ons.
- Excellent understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model, including the customization and development of Business Data Models for different solutions.
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall, agile.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, and data migrations.
- Experience in the creation of demos, and supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage.
- Financial stability and competitive compensation.
- Annual compensation package reviews.
- Transparent professional and career growth development plans.
- Career development opportunities: horizontal, professional, and managerial growth.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- 5 days off for personal purposes.
- Health insurance (includes the option to insure relatives at a corporate rate).
- E-education and certification coverage.
- Access to the language learning platform.
- Flexible work schedule and remote work.
- Referral bonuses.